Friday, August 27, 2010

Genevieve, You Need To Focus On You

Heeey, remember a good two months ago when I promised I'd start posting regularly again? Weeeell, that obviously hasn't happened. BUT guess what?! I'm back.

The past few months have been a roller coaster of emotions, experiences and realizations. The final and biggest realization I've had... I need to focus on me. This summer has been an amazing learning experience on people and relationships. But what it has boiled down to is the fact, that in the midst of this hurricane of hurt, love and confusion, I am the most vital piece to keeping me in tact. No one else is in charge of that or should be in charge of that. And after watching close friends constantly being hurt and loosing others, I finally have put a stop to it.

This is Genevieve, pulling out all the stops and going into self preservation mode. I am currently reassessing my goals, because I've come to find that there is a fine line between what you aspire towards and what you think is expected of you. I want to love what I'm doing. I want nothing but passion and an unadulterated drive to get me to where I want to go and that cannot be clouded by anyone or anything.

Hang in there. I'm sensing new horizons. I feel like I'm on the verge of something because...

‎"Before the beginning of great brilliance there must be chaos"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shake the dust off that keyboard and type us something pretty.