Friday, October 29, 2010

Go to Portland, Genevieve!




Some goals, I must say, are easier than others... like my traveling goals. I mean, I guess you do have to save the money to get there, but once you go, you can check it off your list. It's not a 100 step process that you're committed to for the long haul.

So here I am in Portland! I've been waiting to visit this mysterious, hip, trendy spot for a few years now. I've always been told that I would love this city, so when Sarah decided to move out here in July it was all the more reason to discover it:) It's kind of cloudy, with a bit of rain on the pavement this morning and I'm so excited to see what the rest of this weekend will hold. We have fun Friday night plans, Halloween parties tomorrow and a day in Seattle in Sunday. Ooohh the possibilities:)

Oh and don't forget it has been wonderful to be reunited with the BFF after 3 months. There's something to say about a person that you've know for 12 years, that has seen you live and grow through the ups and the downs, can read your mind before you even say anything and will still do the cast and reel with you in a crowd of dancing hipsters. I <3 you, Sarah:)

Now off to the adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shake the dust off that keyboard and type us something pretty.